How To Blog 101 Course: Get Your Free Membership Now
Did you know that starting a blog is the best way to brand yourself and get noticed by customers and potential employers?
Whether you want to -
- Promote an existing business
- Start an online business or
- Get a work-from-anywhere job
And you don’t even have to be a writer to start a blog.
All you need to know is how to create some form of content, whether in the form of text, images, videos or audio.
The challenge most new bloggers face is of wasting time and effort searching all over YouTube for videos that show you how to set up a blog on WordPress.
No more will you have to waste time and effort searching for the best tutorials.
In my How to Blog 101 course, I'll give you access to everything you need to set up a WordPress blog in a weekend!
You'll get access to my WordPress Setup Step-By-Step Videos and How To Blog 101 PDF.
You’ll also get access to my Private Facebook Group where you get free coaching, support and guidance to get traffic to your blog and make money as a blogger.
I sell this video course for $47, but you get it free just for becoming a member.
Here’s what you get in the How To Blog 101 Course:
- WordPress setup step by step video course
- How To Blog 101 Course PDF
- Private Facebook Group Access
- How To Blog Newsletter
Here are the modules you’ll access in my WordPress setup step-by-step video course:
1. Why choose WordPress?
2. What You Need To Get Your WordPress Site Up
3. Choosing a Domain Name
4. Finding a Domain Name with NameMesh
5. How to Buy a Domain on NameCheap
6. Choosing a Webhost
7. Introduction to SiteGround
8. Connecting your Domain to your Webhosting
9. Installing your Free SSL Certificate
10. Installing WordPress
11. Speeding up your WordPress blog
12. Preventing Mixed Content on your Website
13. Pimp your Blog with Jetpack
14. Spam-Proof your WordPress Blog
15. Optimizing your WordPress Blog
16. SEO for your WordPress Blog
17. Protecting your WordPress Blog from Hackers
18. Enhancing the WordPress Visual Editor
19. Installing Your Contact Form
20. Installing Your WordPress Theme
21. Installing WordPress Plugins
22. Installing a Link Shortener Plugin
23. Creating a New Post in WordPress
24. Creating a New Page in WordPress
25. Setting up your Home Page in WordPress
26. Legal Document Templates for your Blog
27. Promoting your WordPress Blog
28. Making Money With Your Blog
Here are the 3 steps you'll need to take to get started with your own blog today.
1. Claim your 100% scholarship to my WordPress setup video course
You get a 100% scholarship to my Wordpress Setup Step-By-Step Video course when you create a free account in my membership site.
2. Download the How to Blog 101 PDF
My How to Blog 101 PDF is designed to be a companion guide to the video course. It has the information you need to learn how to set goals and start creating content for your blog.
3. Join my Private Facebook Group
Finally, you'll be able to request access to my Private Facebook Group where I offer group coaching and guidance on blogging to my students.
So what are you waiting for? Get your WordPress blog up and running in a weekend with your How To Blog 101 membership.